|New pool rules have been posted at the pool and are now in effect.|
The new rules are listed below with the new rules shown in bold letters.
- RESIDENTS AND THEIR GUESTS ONLY (LIMIT TWO GUESTS PER HOUSEHOLD)
- NO ALCOHOL, FOOD, DRINK, GLASS OR ANIMALS IN POOL OR ON POOL DECK.
- SHOWER BEFORE ENTERING POOL
- MAXIMUM BATHING LOADS: 63 PERSONS
- CHILDREN UNDER 14 MUST HAVE ADULT SUPERVISION. NO DIAPERS
- NO FOUL LANGUAGE, RUNNING, HORSEPLAY OR ANY OTHER CONDUCT THAT DISTURBS OTHER PEOPLE'S USE OF THE POOL AREA
- NO FLOATS, INFLATABLE OBJECTS, TOYS OR GAMES IN POOL OR POOL AREA
- USE OF RADIOS, CD PLAYERS, MP3 PLAYERS OR OTHER AUDIO/VIDEO DEVICES W/O PERSONAL HEADPHONES ARE PROHIBITED
- BATHING ATTIRE SUITABLE TO A FAMILY COMMUNITY IS REQUIRED
- SMOKING IN DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY
- POOL HOURS: DAWN TO DUSK
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
- FOR EMERGENCY DIAL 911
- NO DIVING
As for the location of the sign, it will be moved next week to a more prominent spot just inside the gate to the right, so that the rules will be clearly visible to people entering the pool area.