|The following letter on the use of the grills was delivered today to the doors of all Green Cay Village Residents. |
To all Residents of Green Cay Village,
As the Board of Directors is always looking to make Green Cay Village a more enjoyable place for all residents, based on resident feedback on removing the grills, the Board has decided to not remove the grills. Instead the Management Company will manage the grill area in a manner similar to that used for the recreation room, effective Monday June 7th, 2010.
- Either one or both Grills may be reserved for a three hour time slot by an adult resident by bringing a completed Barbeque Grill Agreement and a deposit of $25.00 per grill to the Management Company Offices during normal business hours.
- Last minute bookings with the Management Company during normal business hours, or with the pool monitor on weekends are allowed. No deposit is required for use the grill on the weekend, if there is no prior reservation. However a completed Barbeque Grill Agreement is required.
- The key(s) must be signed out from the Management Company during normal business hours or with the pool monitor on weekends .
- A 24 hour cancellation notice prior to the reserved date is required to receive a deposit refund. This is to ensure that residents do not reserve the grills and then do not show up to use them, preventing them from being used because they are reserved.
- Homeowners making reservations may not be delinquent by more than 60 days on their HOA fees. Renters may also not be delinquent.
Copies of the Barbeque Grill Agreement form can be obtained at the Management Company Offices during normal business hours, from the pool monitor on weekends, or online at forms.greencayvillagenews.com
For the Board of Directors Green Cay Owners' Association
Editorial comment: Reservations will permit residents to plan ahead and to count on a grill being available. Those who wish to wait until the last minute and take their chances can continue to do so.