|The Coalition of Boynton West Residential Associations (COBWRA) is a not-for-profit civic organization representing the residential communities in unincorporated Palm Beach County west of the City of Boynton Beach. COBWRA member communities are homeowners associations and condo associations. |
COBWRA’s Growth Management Committee meets monthly with developers, property owners and their agents to review proposals and make sure they meet the needs of the area, follow the West Boynton Community Area and Boynton Beach Blvd – Turnpike Interchange Corridor Plans.
In addition, the Growth Management Committee stays in close touch with Palm Beach County Planning, Zoning & Building officials as proposals appear on county agendas. COBWRA always invites representatives from nearby communities and welcomes members of the public to ask questions and offer their comments and suggestions at Growth Management Committee meetings.
Other COBWRA committees deal with a range of programs and issues of interest to residents living in West Boynton Beach.
- Conducting flu shot clinics in community clubhouses.
- Driving around the area looking for and documenting code enforcement issues.
- Discussing recent and legislative issues and recommending changes to our state legislators.
- Following state and county plans for road improvements and construction as well as traffic control concerns.
- Meeting monthly with the security officers of member communities to improve community security, review crime trends and statistics, and discuss ways to live more safely.
- Conducting President’s Forums where community presidents can learn about new laws and better ways to manage communities and share ideas and tips.
- Maintaining relationships with local schools and helps recruit classroom volunteers.
Each community has a delegate and up to three alternates who vote when the delegate is unavailable. For Green Cay Village our Delegate is Santo Latona and our alternate delegate is Peter Schulz.
For more on COBWRA, click here.