|All Green Cay Village maintenance personnel are allowed to work for the residents as handymen after hours subject to the following restrictions.|
- Riverstone personnel may not work for Palm Park residents and no other maintenance personnel may do inside work for Palm Park residents other than work of a personal nature e.g. helping a resident to move.
- Work requiring a licensed worker may not be done e.g. electrical work.
- Work done must be in accordance with community rules and regulations.
- Prior written Architectural Review Board approval is required for changes to outsides of units.
- No work that is noisy, dirty etc. may be done except Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Work may only be done after work or on off days. Never during lunch or break time.
- Community tools and materials may not be used.
- Maintenance personnel may do work for a resident but they don't have to.
- Any agreements are between the maintenance person and the resident only and in no way may construed to involve CPM, Riverstone Residential Group, or the Developer.
Currently the following people are available for hire.
- CPM Personnel
- Phillip Sparks - 954-275-5598
- Riverstone Personnel
- Developer Personnel