|Residents are responsible for putting up and taking down their hurricane shutters. However, residents may hire Green Cay Village maintenance personnel to put up and take down hurricane shutters after hours subject to the following restrictions. |
- Work may only be done after work or on off days. Never during lunch or break time.
- Community tools and materials may not be used.
- Maintenance personnel may do work for a resident but they don't have to.
- Any agreements are between the maintenance person and the resident only and in no way may construed to involve CPM, Riverstone Residential Group, or the Developer.
- No work may be done when wind gusts are exceeding 35 MPH.
Standard Price List
| ||Put Up ||Take Down |
|Cost per Window - First Floor ||$15 ||$15 |
|Cost per Window - Second Floor (Townhomes Only) ||$30 ||$30 |
|Cost per Sliding Door ||$25 ||$25 |
Currently the following people are available for hire.
- Campbell Property ManagementPersonnel
- Chris Neudecker - 561-638-1622
- Riverstone Personnel
- Joel LaFuente - 561-499-5544
Note: If you you are planning to hire one of the above maintenance people to put up and take down your hurricane shutters, you should make advanced arrangements with them, as they work on a first-come first-served basis and may not be available if you wait until the last minute.