|Budget meetings for the three associations were held on 12/14/2011 and here are the results. |
The the master, townhome, and condo association budgets were approved as presented, with reserves included in the master budget but not in the townhome or condo budgets.
Based on the new budgets, the monthly maintenance fees will be as shown in the table below.
|Unit Style ||2011 ||2012 |
|All Townhomes ||$263.18 ||$265.20 |
|Condo - Type B Laurel Oak ||$247.00 ||$254.00 |
|Condo - Type B2 Royal Poinciana ||$244.00 ||$250.00 |
|Condo - Type C Grand Cypress ||$301.00 ||$309.00 |
New payment books are being ordered and hopefully will be in your mail before year end. However, if you don't receive a payment book in time to make your January 2012 payment, here are your options.
1. Check - If you are currently paying by check, send your monthly payment to First Southern Bank at the address below. Make your check payable to: GREEN CAY VILLAGE TOWN HOME ASSOCIATION or GREEN CAY VILLAGE CONDO ASSOCIATION.
CAMPBELL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
C/O First Southern Bank
PO Box 668557
Miami, FL 33166
Be sure to put your account number on your check. Don't remember your account number? Call the property Manager at 561-638-1622 and they will be happy to give it to you.
2. Direct Deposit - If are currently paying by direct deposit from your bank account, the new amount will automatically be deducted, so no action is required on your part.
3. Automatic Withdrawal - If you are currently paying by automatic withdrawal from your bank account, you will have to change the amount being paid to the new amount.
4. Credit Card - You can also pay your association dues on the web. Click here to pay online with a major credit card. A $9.95 transaction fee will be charged for this service.
Late Fees and Delinquent Accounts
- Payment of HOA fees must be received before the 10th to avoid late fees.
- Accounts that are not current are charged a $25 late fee each month that the account is in arrears.
- Accounts that are overdue by more than one month are turned over to the Association's Attorney for collection.