|The condo parking lot will be sealcoated in sections on the following days, weather permitting. |
Update - Due to rain, Section #2 will be delayed one week as shown below. As for the other sections, Section #1 is finished and Section #3 will be done as originally scheduled - all subject to the weather.
• Section #1 (May 12th and 13th)
• Section #2 (May 14th and 15th)
• Section #2 (May 21st and 22nd)
• Section #3 (May 19th and 20th)
While the section in front of your condo is being sealcoated, you will not be allowed to drive, park, or walk on that section for two days and one night.
Toward providing as many alternative parking options as possible, parking will be available in the following places:
1. Any guest spot in the condo parking lot, but not in someone else’s assigned spot.
2. In the apartments parking lot. ( See above “A”). If you plan on using this option, please call the office 561-638-1622 for the access code to the apartments parking lot.
3. Sections #2 and #3 can also use the Clubhouse parking on May 14/15th and May 19-22nd.
Please make sure that your cars are moved from the scheduled area no later than 8 am or your CAR WILL BE TOWED AT YOUR EXPENSE. If you are not available, you must make arrangements to have your car moved. Each section will be closed for two days.
Please do not trespass in the designated areas. We will not be responsible for persons or property trespassing in the work zones. Any damage you cause to the property will be charged to you.
Please do not plan on scheduling any service appointments during the days your area is being worked on. They will not be allowed in.