Green Cay Village maintenance personnel are allowed to work for the residents as handymen after hours subject to the following restrictions.
- Palm Park personnel may not work for Palm Park residents and no other maintenance personnel may do inside work for Palm Park residents other than work of a personal nature e.g. helping a resident to move.
- Work requiring a licensed worker may not be done e.g. electrical work.
- Work done must be in accordance with community rules and regulations.
- Prior written Architectural Control Board approval is required for modifications, alterations, or additions to your unit.
- No work that is noisy, dirty etc. may be done except Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Work may only be done after work or on off days. Never during lunch or break time.
- Community tools and materials may not be used.
- Maintenance personnel may do work for a resident but they don't have to.
- Any agreements are between the maintenance person and the resident only and in no way may construed to involve CPM, Riverstone Residential Group, or the Developer.
Currently the following people are available for hire.
Maintenance Help With Hurricane Shutters
- Campbell Property ManagementPersonnel
- Chris Neudecker - 561-638-1622
Residents are responsible for putting up and taking down their hurricane shutters. However, residents may hire Green Cay Village maintenance personnel to put up and take down hurricane shutters after hours subject to the above restrictions.
Standard Price List
| ||Put Up ||Take Down |
|Cost per Window - First Floor ||$15 ||$15 |
|Cost per Window - Second Floor (Townhomes Only) ||$30 ||$30 |
|Cost per Sliding Door ||$25 ||$25 |
Note 1: No work may be done when wind gusts are exceeding 35 MPH.
Note 2: If you you are planning to hire one of the above maintenance people to put up and take down your hurricane shutters, you should make advanced arrangements with them, as they work on a first-come first-served basis and may not be available if you wait until the last minute.